Ship Modeling Empire
March 28, 2024, 08:53:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Ship Simulator Forum IRI5HJ4CK's Towing Service Staff List Login Register  

Seatow Series

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seatow Series  (Read 1060 times)
Capt S.Reich
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2009, 02:17:55 pm »

Capt S.Reich is in the process of repainting several existing ships with the SeaTow logo, new yellow paint, and upgraded boat.cfg files to enhance speed and towing performance. I will start posting them tomorrow, with Seatow 2 being the first released.....I hope everybody enjoys!

Psssssst. Here's a sneak peek.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 02:22:50 pm by Capt S.Reich » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kapn Jonah
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 03:38:44 pm »

Really good, I wish I had VS right now  Roll Eyes Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Matt5674
First Officer

SketchUp Modeler

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 05:59:08 pm »

Really good, I wish I had VS right now  Roll Eyes Tongue
There is a demo of Virtual Sailor 7.
www.hangsim.com/vs
It is right there at the link above
It allows you to replace the 7 default DEMO ships and DEMO environment with 7 ships and one environment of your choice. The down side is that it is timed, but you can open it again and again and continue from where you left off. Select Cruise lets your select a cruise you made or the default. Create Cruise lets you choose the ships you want to sail, you can choose the Environment(s) location of your ship and choose the Weather, time, and foecast. And to start it, hit Start Cruise on the bottom right to start simulation. If you want more ships and environments, and want to play with other VS players, you must purchase the Full Version ($30.00) with PayPal.com and after that, you will be able to play with tons of ships from the VS Library also sail around the world (Enviroments) and play Multiplayer (with others) from the menu at top left in-game when you hover over it, and hover over Connect to see the servers and others. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

I model for my forums. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: